[Gpdd] [HEALTH] Allergies

Shelly Atkinson satkinson at rkci.com
Fri Aug 12 14:56:22 EDT 2005

You guys are making me itch with all this allergy talk. I am so glad I
don't seem to be allergic to anything. All the litter, hay, and hair
must drive ya'll crazy. The aspen I use for Reba works great and I clean
her enclosure every other day so it brings up a lot of aspen dust in the
air and that just makes me sneeze. Most people would find new homes for
pets they are allergic to and I fully understand when they do as long as
they find a good home, you guys just put up with the pain, now that is
love.

Shelly Atkinson
http://www.shellys-pals.blinkz.com/