[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE - Holly

rmalsberg at comcast.net rmalsberg at comcast.net
Fri Aug 12 15:36:39 EDT 2005

Raina -

We were saddened to read of the passing of your little piggy Holly.  It is always a shock when a young piggy goes so suddenly.  We can only say it must be her time.

Holly would no doubt rather have stayed with you.  She knew what a loving, caring family she had, and she appreciated how great you made her life, every day.

We hope you will be comforted for your loss by the memories of love and joy that you shared.

Holly was a special piggy, and very lucky to have found a home with you.

--
Wheeks,

Rayna, Sundae and Tosca
and Taffy in mem