[Gpdd] SILLY: Piggy songs

DebraStory at aol.com DebraStory at aol.com
Fri Aug 12 18:48:31 EDT 2005

Hi All - I have been really enjoying the great piggy songs that have been
posted on the digest recently.  I wanted to add one of my own.  As one  of the
other digest members stated, I will probably be "dating" myself with this  one.
 To those of you who remember the song "KKK-Katie" (Which is also the  tune
to "When the M-Moon Shines Over The Mountain), it has now been paraphrased  for
Cavies:

C-C-C-Cavies, Beautiful Cavies
You're The Sweetest Little Ones That I Adore
C-C-C-Cavies, Beautiful Cavies
You'll Be In My Heart For Now and Evermore

I haven't come up with another verse yet, but my guys enjoy me singing this
verse over and over to them.  They sometimes seem to puff up like they are
proud of themselves when they hear it.  Funny little guys! What's cuter or
sweeter than a darling little cavy?  To us probably nothing! LOL We should  put
together a page or booklet of cavy songs.  They are too cute to  forget!  Enjoy!

Wheeeeeps  from Debra, Peanut, Pumpkin, Calico, Snickers, Princess and
Creampuff

_http://hometown.aol.com/debrastory/_
(http://hometown.aol.com/debrastory/index.html)

_http://members.aol.com/cavylady60435/_