[Gpdd] MISC. Butterscotch, the STAR

ROYCE LARSON cotton_cowboys at msn.com
Sat Aug 13 11:19:51 EDT 2005

Leah,

    Congratulations on all the honors for that handsome little prince of yours! He is so adorable and deserves the recognition. You have inspired me and I'm going to send in Bud's picture for consideration one of these days. Summer is so busy for us with rodeo season that I have only been lurking on the gpdd for a while now. Sometimes I have all I can do just to keep up with the reading! I look forward to reading every day and hope to get active again in the fall.

    All my sympathies to everyone who has lost a friend and companion. My heart goes out to each of you when I read of your losses.

Carla and Bud