[Gpdd] ANNOUNCEMENT: Congratulations Leah and Butterscotch

DebraStory at aol.com DebraStory at aol.com
Sat Aug 13 12:24:02 EDT 2005

The Story Piggies and I wished to send congratulations to Leah on the
publishing of her children's book.  We will be very eager to read it!   We also want
to congratulate the famous Butterscotch for his recent  accomplishments.  You
are a very special little guy!  We loved your  picture on Pet of The Day and
will look forward to seeing you in Critters  Magazine.  My boys are jealous.
They said they will have to think up  some ways to impress the sows on GPDD.

Wheeeeeps  from Debra, Peanut, Pumpkin, Calico, Snickers, Princess and
Creampuff

_http://hometown.aol.com/debrastory/_ (http://home
town.aol.com/debrastory/index.html)

_http://members.aol.com/cavylady60435/_