[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: condolences, Butterscotch

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Sat Aug 13 15:00:54 EDT 2005

Jan, Cassandra, Philena, Katrina, Julia, and Jasmine, please accept our
condolences on Butterscotch's passing.  We are so very sorry that her
health problems had piled up on her and that antibiotics no longer could
fight off her abscesses.  We hope you know that you did all your best for
her and that she was so lucky you rescued her three and a half years
ago.  How poignant to hear of what a special last day Butterscotch had,
sitting with you on the patio and enjoying the breeze on her face.  We have
no doubt that she felt your love as she passed away in your arms.

We also send condolences on the passings of two of her babies.  Best wishes
to her surviving baby, Cassandra.  We wish Cassandra a long and happy life.

Our thoughts and prayers are with all sick piggies and their humans.

Sadly,
Cindy, Sunshine, and Tumbleweed