[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: condolences, Lilac

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Sat Aug 13 15:09:13 EDT 2005

Katie, we are so very sorry to hear of Lilac's passing.  Yes, although we
are never ready to lose them, six is a very good lifespan for a
piggie.  How lucky Lilac was to be a member of your family and to leave
this world from the safety of your arms.  We know she was welcomed at the
Bridge by her children and friends, too.  Thank you for sharing some of
your memories of her, such as how she and Scamper enjoyed playing
together.  We have seen piggies mourning, and we have no doubt that Scamper
misses Lilac so much.  We send Scamper all good wishes.  Please accept our
condolences.

Our thoughts and prayers are with all sick piggies and their humans.

Sadly,
Cindy, Sunshine, and Tumbleweed