[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: condolences, Snickers

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Sat Aug 13 15:58:20 EDT 2005

Carla and Snowball, your tribute to Snickers was so very touching, and we
are very saddened by your loss.  We had so hoped that he would get well;
please know that you did all your best for him and that he knew how loved
he was.  You are so right to call your posting a celebration of his life;
he obviously reveled in being alive.  Thank you for sharing some of your
memories of him.  How cute that you would "straighten his stripe" and how
sweet that he and Snowball would comfort one another when one of them had
to spend periods of time at the vet's.  We hope you know that the shimmer
Snickers added to your life will never be gone so long as his memory lives
on in your hearts.  Please accept our condolences, and our best wishes to
Snowball.

Our thoughts and prayers are with all sick piggies and their humans.

Sadly,
Cindy, Sunshine, and Tumbleweed