[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: condolences, Holly

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Sun Aug 14 14:23:05 EDT 2005

Raina, Fiona, Sydney, Hunter, Quinton, Aiden, and Spencer, we are so very
sorry to read Hunter's posting of the passing of his sister, Holly.  How
sad that she was not even eight months old.  It was obvious from Hunter's
counting the exact days of her life that she was very much loved.  What a
lucky girl Holly was, even if all that love had to be fit into a short
period of time.  We know she enjoyed every one of her days with
you.  Please accept our condolences on her passing.

Our thoughts and prayers are with all sick piggies and their humans.

Sadly,
Cindy, Sunshine, and Tumbleweed