[Gpdd] [HEALTH] Popcorn's teeth

Deborah Tanovich dtanovich at sprint.ca
Tue Aug 16 00:30:16 EDT 2005

Hello everyone and everypig--sending condolences to those who have lost their beloved furbabies and healing wishes to those that are ailing.

My poor little Popcorn has been ailing.  He first went off his carrots (which are his ultimate fave) and has been turning his nose up at his romaine ( #2 on the fave list).  Took him to the vet for his annual and found out he was down in weight and had a mild infection.  Was on Medicam which didn't do a lot.  Back to vet for Baytril, which has perked him up.  Went for a followup and it was discovered that one of his bottom teeth has broken off to the gum line and his back molars are cutting into his cheeks.  This explains why he has been staying in his pigaloo and looking so sad and tries to bite when we have cuddle time.

To make a long story short--Popcorn goes in Thursday for surgery on his mouth and at the same time he is going to have a full set of X-rays to make sure there is nothing else wrong.

If I could ask for healing prayers to be sent up here to Toronto Canada for my little boy.  I am so worried about him, he is nearly 4 and the vet says anything can happen.  I know the members of the digest have big hearts, so I'd like to be selfish and ask that you pray for my Popcorn that everything goes well on Thursday.  Thanks for letting me ramble on.

Debbie Tanovich