[Gpdd] Health: Nurse Rosie

Susi Eastin susiathome at sbcglobal.net
Tue Aug 16 11:38:50 EDT 2005

While Lil' Whistle is sitting between feedings and medicine, etc, he just
mostly sleeps, which is beginning to worry Rosie. Everytime I go to
check on him, I find her sitting, watching him.
This morning when I went to check on him and feed him, I told Rosie
to wake him up, go give him a kiss. She went right over to him and
gave him a kiss on his mouth!  Then she gently tugged on his fuzzy
cheeks, trying to wake him up!  That was so cute, and he did wake
up.
He also seemed to feel a bit better when I gave him a drink of juice,
then spoon fed him his pellet mixture.  Since he seemed to enjoy
walking around with me yesterday, including a walk outside, I let
him help me check my mail this morning. Then we got side-tracked
at Bing's website - he always enjoys watching Bing dance!
And before we were through, we got out a bit of lettuce and he
nibbled at that.  Then it was time to go back home for a rest, and
Rosie was anxiously waiting, talking to him as he returned.  And,
of course, she was only too glad to help him out with the lettuce
he brought with him.
At least he knows he's loved!
So we'll have to be sure to sign Rosie up as nurse on the next
Pig Trip!

Susi and the Okie Piggies

Susi and the Okie Piggies
okie-piggies.blinkz.com