[Gpdd] MISC-Rainbow Bridge

Shelly Atkinson satkinson at rkci.com
Tue Aug 16 15:14:15 EDT 2005

I am so sorry that all your precious pets have to leave you all at once.
I know your heart must be aching and I don't want you to think any of it
is your fault but just be careful with flea collars, I would not use
them at all and I have also heard that Hartz has killed several cats and
dogs and many people do not like that brand. I just overheard it on a
cat list so I don't know all the facts.

I know Holly, Chelsea, and Morgan are in a wonderful place now and know
you were always there for them. Take care of yourself.

Shelly Atkinson
http://www.shellys-pals.blinkz.com/