[Gpdd] [HEALTH] Stuffy Nose

ebak at ca.inter.net ebak at ca.inter.net
Wed Aug 17 09:34:08 EDT 2005

          These sounds like it may be a respitory infection and could be very serious. I
recommend
you get your guinea pig to a vet as soon as possible. UTIs (Urinary tract infections) will
cause
discomfort for the guinea pig when urinating (straining and squeaking) but anything to do
with the
chest or cold like symptoms can turn very quickly into a very quickly into a very serious
and
life-threatening illness.

I don't mean to panic you but I lost a guinea pig that way and I wouldn't want it to
happen to
anyone else. It also maybe allergies etc. but it is best to have seen and treated
early.