[Gpdd] MISC: Big E

Dee and Joe deeclark at rcn.com
Wed Aug 17 21:56:33 EDT 2005

Hey,  Wouldn't it be great if some of us could meet at the Big E on this
Saturday?  Anyone else interested in going?  It is in Springfield, MA.

Dee
www.sunnyday1.blinkz.com

Message: 7
Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2005 20:45:53 -0400
From: "Laurie-Jean Gombar" <lj at theurnstudio.com>
Subject: [Gpdd] Silly: Big E in September (17)/4H guineapigs?
To: <Gpdd at gpdd.org>

Hi!
Bill and I and Walker are going to the BigE in September.  I believe we
will be there for the 4H day on Saturday.  I was wondering if anyone
would be there or knew of who I could get in touch with to see a gp
show.  I have never been to a gp show before and don't want to miss it
if I can help it.  :)  The Big E is in Mass.
LJ