[Gpdd] SILLY: Cavy Songs

DebraStory at aol.com DebraStory at aol.com
Wed Aug 17 11:34:23 EDT 2005

Candy, Topper, Mollie and All of Our Other Friends,
I think a Piggy  Songbook would be a great idea! Adobe/pdf format would be
fine for us. I have  added some more verses to the K-K-Katie/ C-C-C-Cavy Song.
It it now as follows:

C-C-C-Cavies, beautiful Cavies,
You're the sweetest little ones that  I adore.
C-C-C-Cavies, beautiful Cavies,
You'll be in my heart for now  and evermore.

C-C-C-Cavies, beautiful Cavies,
You eat pellets, greens and fruit  and hay galore.
C-C-C-Cavies, beautiful Cavies,
You're the cutest little  beggars, it's no chore.

C-C-C-Cavies, beautiful Cavies,
You run and play and popcorn on the  floor.
C-C-C-Cavies, beautiful Cavies,
Then you yawn and rest until  you're up for more.

C-C-C-Cavies, beautiful Cavies,
You're the sweetest little ones  that I adore.
C-C-C-Cavies, beautiful Cavies,
You'll be in my heart for  now and evermore.

Hope you enjoy this one.  If you need anything else, please let me  know.  I
will look forward to reading all of the songs when they are done.

Wheeeeeps  from Debra, Peanut, Pumpkin, Calico, Snickers, Princess and
Creampuff

_http://hometown.aol.com/debrastory/_
(http://hometown.aol.com/debrastory/index.html)

_http://members.aol.com/cavylady60435/_