[Gpdd] (Care) Mites

Erin M pussinboots132004 at yahoo.ca
Wed Aug 17 19:29:58 EDT 2005

Hi everyone,

Sorry you havn't heard from me in such a long time, i have been busy with our new guinea pigs, and Iam also going to online highschool this fall so i have been busy with that.

Anyway my question, Frodo had mites before and we took her to the vet and got medicine and she got better right away, well months later i think she has mites again, before we think she got them from the shavings we were getting but we changed what we were getting and its been fine. I'm really worried and we really can't affored to take her to the vet again, i was just wondering is there any natural way(not with mite medicine) that i can get rid of this problem.

Thanks,

Erin, Frodo, Sam, and their new little sisters, Arwen and Eowyn! : )