[Gpdd] (Care) Re: Mites

Stacy Harvey ckrtsqrl2000 at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 18 12:41:12 EDT 2005

Erin,
In the past, I have used an essential oil treatment on my pigs. It is in the Piggy Potions book by Peter Gurney and also on his website. The oils aren't *too* expensive (probably cheaper than a visit to the vet) and you get a lot. Only downside is, Frodo will smell like a little hippie pig (one of the ingredients is Patchouli)! If you would like further info, you can e-mail me privately at ckrtsqrl2000 at yahoo.com.

Hope this helps,
Stacy and the Squee Squad