[Gpdd] announcement: new piggy sister for Tosca

rmalsberg at comcast.net rmalsberg at comcast.net
Thu Aug 18 19:01:36 EDT 2005

Hello everyone and everypig -

Thank you all for your thoughtful expressions of sympathy.  They are greatly appreciated, and really do help.

I'm not done crying yet, but am comforted by the thought that my 2 original pigs, Taffy and Sundae, are together again, little angels in fur coats.

The daughter of a colleague of mine has to leave her piggy at home, as she can no longer keep her in the dorm room.  So in a wheek or so, Tosca will have a new sister, and will not be alone any more.

I think she is missing Sundae.

If my friend hadn't needed to find a home for her daughter's piggy, I would certainly have gone to the Critter Corral, as I did for Tosca.

--
Wheeks,

Rayna and Tosca
Taffy and Sundae in mem