[Gpdd] Care---Chirping/Bedding

Helene Korkus julius at nyct.net
Thu Aug 18 23:57:25 EDT 2005

Hi,
I was trying to reach you by email and letters but I got no answer.How are you?Is everything OK?
On SEptember 1 we are leaving for Belgium for good.We need a land where doctors are coming to their patients.PLEASE send my stones back and tell me how much I owe for the mounted ones and for the shipping cost.
I am not feeling too well because of morning backaches,also I am afraid about what they'll find in my left breast.On September 6 I'll have a mammogram in Belgium.
.At the same time they'll see if they took everything from the right breast
I hope I'll receive news from you soon.Do you have a phone number where I can reach you?
Have a nice evening!Best regards,
             Helen and Julius Balbin