[Gpdd] [Health] Coryne bacteria (JoAnn Thompson & Rugi)

JoAnn Thompson joann_m_t at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 19 13:25:17 EDT 2005

My vet was able to order the chloramphenicol from a lab in NJ.  They are going to flavor it with tutti-frutti and while I paid a fortune to get it overnighted, it will be delivered to my home tomorrow so we can get Rugi going on her meds as soon as possible.

It sounds like the coryne bacteria is nasty stuff and hard to cure?  It scares me to hear that but I will remain hopeful that Rugi can conquer this and trust me, she'll get "cadillac care" from me!

Thanks for all the good advice and please keep any and all suggestions and advice coming!  I appreciate it.
-- JoAnn, Rugi and Rugi's caring and concerned piggy-sister, Sierra