[Gpdd] Announcement " Pigs Galore"

Jean Weaver xweaver at enter.net
Sun Aug 21 00:44:29 EDT 2005

Hello to all. We live in the Lehigh Valley, Pa. At the end of August we go to the Allentown Fair (website www.allentownfair.org or www.allentownfairpa.org) There is a competition for beautiful cavies of all kinds. After the SHOW there is a chance for piggy lovers to buy some wonderful healthy vet checked pig's. ( I never saw one cost more than $15.00.The pigs are on display for a few days. We bought 2 wonderful females last year and they are friendly, healthy and curious about everything  and everybody!
 Like many other Fairs this one has its share of livestock, bunnies, chickens, great food and arts and crafts and rides. Hope some of you can take advantage of this if you are in the area. If anyone knows of any other rodent shows or piggy clubs in Pa. please let me know. We would love to go see some of the different breeds up close and personal.
We need some good wheeks, good wishes and prayers for a rescue piggy that was starved, neglected and released in the city streets. Even with good food, hay and veggies she can't eat on her own so we are force feeding her food and meds and her vitamins.
Foster Family for "Given a Chance Rodent Rescue"
Happy Wheeks to all from
Krimpet
Licorice
Orville & Wilbur