[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: condolences, Sundae

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Sun Aug 21 14:57:58 EDT 2005

Rayna and Tosca, we remember when Sundae joined the Digest, and we are so
very sorry to hear of her passing.  Your tribute to her was lovely.  Thank
you for sharing some of your memories of her, such as how she enjoyed
attending the Illinois Pignics with you.  With her black and white fur and
rosette "topping," Sundae was obviously the perfect name for her.  We are
also glad that she liked the dress our Calliope designed for her.  Please
know that Sundae was so lucky to be part of your family and to share her
seven years with you.  We send our condolences.

Our thoughts and prayers are with all sick piggies and their humans.

Sadly,
Cindy, Sunshine, and Tumbleweed