[Gpdd] Rainbow Bridge

JaydedAngel02 at aol.com JaydedAngel02 at aol.com
Mon Aug 22 14:19:25 EDT 2005

Theresa,
   It's so sad when any of our little ones have to leave us but  it is
especially shocking when they are so young like your Misty. I wish
we could have more time with them! I send healing thoughts and
prayers to you and your other babies.

Rayna,
   I so sorry to hear of the passing of dear Sundae. I cried when  I read
what you wrote because it reminded me of when my Sam died back
in May and I understand the pain you feel. Even when they are senior
pigs, it still isn't enough time. My thoughts and prayers are with  you!

Colleen