[Gpdd] [CARE] Are oxbow critter berries and or oxbow critter carrots healthy

Michelle Lazarus michelle.lazarus at jefferson.edu
Tue Aug 23 09:32:34 EDT 2005

Hi all, this post is two fold. . . .
1.	I was wondering if Oxbow critter berries and oxbow critter
carrots are healthy and beneficial for GPs?  Do they have vitamin C?
If any of you do use these treats, how many do you give and how often do
you give them to your GP?
2.	The reason why I ask is because right now Oxbow is now having a
price reduction (I just wanted to let everyone know in case they wanted
to get some at a reduced price)
Thank you all for your help and expertise-
michelle