[Gpdd] announcement- Lenny is going to championships again

joy smith gpdiva at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 23 15:32:12 EDT 2005

Hi all
Lenny will be entering the London Championships again this year to try and
win another cup, he won't win back the cup he won last year as Sarah is not
a juvenile any more- don't ask its way tooo complicated! however we have our
normal high hopes and this year unlike last year HRH Prince Biscuit of Nani
will be entering as an adult boar, so that will be interesting as he is in
the same class as Lenny!

Gizmo and Badge our two escapees who did it again last week for heavens sake
will also be entering.

We fancy getting a little girlie piggie there as there are competent
breeders we know personally, but we can't tell any of them boys, it would be
way tooooo exciting and they may misbehave and let themselves down. you
wouldn't believe it but Badger is theeee most cuddly, licky pig we have. He
just forgets himself at shows, rumblestrutting and other things you may have
come across in adult boars.

So wish us luck and best wishes to all on digest,

oh yes- question- my friend Jane has a female piggie who is about 7 possibly
8, what is the oldest known piggie, anyone know?

Joy and Sarah Smith
Oxford, UK- slaves to: HRH Prince Biscuit of Nani, Lenny the Lion Pig, Head
Nurse and Super Pet, Neo and Sam, Horace, Gizmo and Badger and India-
remembering Angelina; Barney, Lenny's father and the beautiful Sprite, all
with rainbow bridges by their names.