[Gpdd] [CARE] Chewing on housing

DL1Bossfan at aol.com DL1Bossfan at aol.com
Tue Aug 23 21:32:55 EDT 2005

Hi!
I have a "problem" and have come to my "support group" for help.  I  have a
piggy (that will remain nameless - he is embarrassed) that can not  seem to
stop chewing on the corner (coroplast) of his home.  He has only  picked one
corner.  I was wanting to know if any of you had experienced  this and what you
have done to prevent it.  It may be some sort of game  or a call for attention
because he gets picked up when I catch him, but  they all get lots of attention
anyway.  He did it on and off for about 45  minutes tonight - each time I
would gently clap my hands, and he would take off  running!  Then, I held him for
a while and he settled down.  I am  concerned that he could get choked,
although he has not been able to really bite  into it - it is more gnawing than
anything.  I had the corners taped, but  had to remove the tape because he was
trying to chew that off as well.  Any  tips will be welcomed.  Thanks and wheee
hope everyone had a good  summer.  Wheee are glad fall is almost here!
Love and Piggy Kisses!
Donna - Tom, Huck, Big Jim, Thatcher, Becky, and Aunt  Polly