[Gpdd] [Miscell] Bladderstone Study

Lisa B cavylover74 at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 24 14:09:23 EDT 2005

Hi!  I need some info/help.  I am taking a course on Animal Anatomy & Physiology this semester and I need to do a paper by the end of the semester on a pet specific animal that involves a problem that will affect their health.  I have been thinking about the subject I wanted to do for a while now.  I have decided on guinea pigs (of course, what else?) and bladderstone studies.  I want to get this paper turned in as soon as I can, hate to wait until the end of the semester.  I have so much stress and stuff going on, I feel like Im not in control right now.

Anyway, I need from all of you with or had a guinea pig that had or has bladderstones, when did the bladderstone first appear, approx. what month?  What did the stone consist of?  Did you do surgery?  If so, did stones reappear?  Dietary info.  And anything else stone related.  I may be able to use it.

Please email me privately and put in the subject line, Bladderstone Paper, please.

Thank you all so much for your cooperation and info.

Wheeks,
Lisa and the Guinea Girls and the lone boar, Flint

The "pigs" say, "Have a Wheeking Good Day!"