[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: Condolences

DebraStory at aol.com DebraStory at aol.com
Wed Aug 24 19:53:36 EDT 2005

The Story Piggies and I wish to send our most sincere condolences to Debbie
on the passing of Chestnut over the Rainbow Bridge.  I am sure that you are
missing Chestnut terribly.  It is so hard to lose one of our dear little  fur
babies.  I am also very sorry to hear that you have not been feeling  well
either.  I understand how very hard it can be to give our sweeties as  much
attention as they deserve when not feeling well ourselves.  I have  health problems
myself, so I understand completely what you are going  through concerning your
sweet cavies. We tend to blame ourselves when and  if something happens to
one of them, and we feel that we should have noticed  sooner that there was a
problem.  Please know that you did the best you  possibly could for Chestnut,
and I am sure that she knew how much you loved  her. She is romping and playing
now at the Bridge, and I am sure she  will be waiting to greet you there when
your time comes.  She will probably  greet our other little friends as they
cross over the Bridge as well.  Take  care of yourself and give your other
sweeties a hug from all of us.

Healing  Wheeeeeps from Debra, Peanut, Pumpkin, Calico, Snickers, Princess
and  Creampuff

_http://hometown.aol.com/debrastory/_
(http://hometown.aol.com/debrastory/index.html)

_http://members.aol.com/cavylady60435/_