[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE - Chestnut

rmalsberg at comcast.net rmalsberg at comcast.net
Wed Aug 24 22:52:53 EDT 2005

Debbie -

Please accept our heartfelt sympathy for the passing of Chestnut.  It must have been such a shock, after your own illness and all, and then losing her so suddenly.

Chestnut must have known how much you loved her and how you wished you could care for her like you used to.  I'm sure she always counted herself lucky to have found a loving home with you, not once, but twice.

Your story was very beautiful and touching.  It can almost make us see the lovely, gentle and ladylike Chestnut, gracefully going about her piggy business all day.

Not even the deepest expression of condolence could take away the pain of losing a cherished piggy, but we hope that in time you will be comforted and only feel pleasure at remembering the love you and Chestnut shared.

--
Wheeks,

Rayna and Tosca
Taffy and Sundae in mem