[Gpdd] MISC: website

Alicia VanMaanen aliciavanmaanen at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 25 16:41:35 EDT 2005

Hey Everyone,

its sailor willie here again. mommys distracted so i took the puter away
from one of the cats to write. mommy updated my website once again so
everyone pleze check it out. Also heres a special wheeek wheek, smooch to
Boo and Fugly.. tell you mommy that I am still waiting for those pics she
promised my mommy of you to put on my wall. I want to know what my
girlfriend Boo looks like and you better be nice to your sister Fugly or
else!!!

Wheeks,
Sailor Willie

www.wetwillie1 at blinkz.com