[Gpdd] MISC - Piggy songs - for Lilac

rmalsberg at comcast.net rmalsberg at comcast.net
Thu Aug 25 21:06:04 EDT 2005

The song for Lilac was so touching and so on the mark that I read it with flowing tears.  It speaks eloquently for many animals (not only piggies) who live and die in this pitiful state.

This song is so powerful that just reading even Candy's thank you brought a lump to my throat and tears to my eyes again (literally).

You speak for all animals (all creatures great and small) who deserve a loving, caring home and family.  The lucky ones get it, but by no means all.

Thank you for remembering them, and for reminding everyone.

Til the day when all are cared for as they deserve.

--
Wheeks,

Rayna and Tosca
Taffy and Sundae in mem