[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: condolences, Elvis Parsley

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Thu Aug 25 21:58:48 EDT 2005

Dana, thank you for sharing Brook's message about the passing of Elvis
Parsley.  We certainly remember him and his not-to-be-forgotten name, and
we are so very sorry to hear of his passing.  He was so lucky that Brook
rescued him almost six years ago, and we know he enjoyed every day with
her.  How thoughtful of Elvis to share his hammock-lounging technique with
piggies at various pignics.  He will be much missed.  We send our
condolences.

We also hope that Brook might be able to keep Lady Calliope and find a new
friend for her.  Lady Calliope, I am honored to say, was named for our
Calliope.

Our thoughts and prayers are with all sick piggies and their humans.

Sadly,
Cindy, Sunshine, and Tumbleweed