[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: Chestnut

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Thu Aug 25 22:20:35 EDT 2005

Debbie and the Dolly Mixtures, it was with much sadness that we read of
Chestnut's passing.  How sweet to hear your description of her regal
bearing and impeccable manners.  Of course, it makes perfect sense that she
so gracefully accepted being groomed.  How lucky she was to be rescued by
you, then by another loving family, then come back to you, completing the
circle.  Please know that she had no doubt how much you loved her, even if,
with your illness and surgery, you weren't always able to give her the
intensive care you would have liked.  Piggies are often more intuitive than
we can imagine.  You did all your best, and Chestnut knew it.  Please
accept our condolences, and also our best wishes to you for a speedy recovery.

Our thoughts and prayers are with all sick piggies and their humans.

Sadly,
Cindy, Sunshine, and Tumbleweed