[Gpdd] [Health] Some Prayers for my Brownie Bear...

Lisa B cavylover74 at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 26 11:14:15 EDT 2005

Brownie Bear, what are you doing to mommie slave now?  Scaring her to death, that is what!  Now you need to behave yourself and eat and drink like a little piggie should.

Seriously, I hope all is well with Brownie Bear.  I will keep her in my thoughts and prayers and the piggies here all are sending their wheeks and kisses to her.

Wheeks to all,
Lisa and the Guinea Girls and the lone boar, Flint (not for long though)

The "pigs" say, "Have a Wheeking Good Day!"