[Gpdd] HEALTH: Healing Wishes

DebraStory at aol.com DebraStory at aol.com
Fri Aug 26 18:38:20 EDT 2005

Leah - The Story Piggies and I wish to send loads of healing wishes Brownie
Bear's way.  Weee all hope that she will start eating all of her food and
veggies again real soon and that she will feel much better.  It is soooo  scary
when our little ones get sick.  They have a way of deteriorating so  fast!  We
will keep Brownie in our thoughts and prayers.  Give her  some extra hugs from
all of us.

Wheeeeeps  from Debra, Peanut, Pumpkin, Calico, Snickers, Princess and
Creampuff

_http://hometown.aol.com/debrastory/_
(http://hometown.aol.com/debrastory/index.html)

_http://members.aol.com/cavylady60435/_