[Gpdd] Silly/Serious: You Know You're A Slave When... (continued)

Holly Marr purplecavy at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 27 01:15:04 EDT 2005

Hi Leah ! And Everyone Else!

In my grocery store, the veggie guys save boxes of the
"bent vegetables" for me to take home at no charge!
And they always ask how my boys are doing!  (One
guy is a wiseguy and takes turns asking how my
gerbils, hamsters, mice, GROUNDHOGS!, ie ANY
other furry critters besides Guinea Pigs are doing!)

Leah, this is your quote:

"Do you guys know what a Relief it
is that I can tell you stuff like
this? A non-piggie person would
probably think I was a Total Loser. :-)"

I think that non-piggie people are the real losers
in that they just don't know what all the fuss is about!
Once they find out, you and I (and everyone else here)
don't look like losers anymore!  That's when they realize
that they've been missing out on the love and cute antics
that Guines Pigs share.

Since Guinea Pigs came into my life over 10 years ago,
I could never again imagine not having one as a pet. I
have 5 right now, and would take in another (or 2, 3, 4...)
if I had to.  "There's always room for one more" in my
house.  I would never refuse a Guinea Pig a home.

-holly + Gohan, Pavel, Sunny, Buz, & Alfred, from New Jersey