[Gpdd] HEALTH re Spikey not eating

Carole Appleby guinea_pig_8 at hotmail.com
Sat Aug 27 12:22:32 EDT 2005

It is really nice to write some happy news.SPIKEYS EATING AGAIN im so
pleased. Thankyou to Carla, Kay Jeri and Jamie for your help and advise it
did help a lot. It must have been a problem with his two bottom teeth. But
after he had them cut they must have been sore and awkward for him to eat
with. I fed him little leaves for a couple of days by hand. I bought some
organic veg baby food witch i was gonna feed him that eve but he was eating
himself it was great to see.
               Its my birthday today and i said this was the best present i
could have, mind you the dish washer came second. Thanks again to every one
it is good advise that i can use if any of my other pigs get any probs.
                                Leah i was sorry to hear B Bear is not
eating i really hope she picks up like Spikey i no how your feeling. Hope to
hear some news soon.
                     Bye for now Carole