[Gpdd] [MISCELLANEOUS] Prayers for Brownie Bear - and all sick piggies

DebJonSara at aol.com DebJonSara at aol.com
Sat Aug 27 15:14:18 EDT 2005

Leah

So sorry to hear Brownie Bear is giving cause for concern - I do hope she  is
back to normal soon. I always feel my Soulage is a little like her
personality-wise, and sometimes she gives me nasty health scares like that then
bounces back. But I worry every time that one day, like the boy who cried  wolf, she
will be really ill and I'll expect her to bounce back and she won't. I  feel
so helpless in that situation with no reliable piggie-savvy vet to turn  to.

Anyway, the Dolly Mixtures and I are remembering Brownie Bear in our
prayers, along with all other piggies who are not feeling well - and all their  poor
slaves, who I sometimes think suffer more than the piggies themselves in  such
circumstances.

Debbie and her Dolly Mixtures