[Gpdd] ANNOUNCEMENT: Welcome, Leela!

schumann at bellsouth.net schumann at bellsouth.net
Sun Aug 28 13:50:35 EDT 2005

I have a new  piggie!!

She is a rescue.  She had another name but I changed it to Leela which sounds a lot like her original name.  I introduced her to Tribble and Zathras today.  Zathras was very social and wanted to be right next to her when they were all being introduced.  Tribble was aloof and seemed to be sizing her up.  I hope they'll all get along.

Leela is going to the vet for a check up tomorrow to make sure that she is healthy and ready to move in with her sister and brother in the next week or 2.

To all piggies and their people in the path of Hurricane Katrina.  You are in my thoughts and prayers.  She is making Hugo (my hurricane) look like a wimp.  Please let us know how you do.

Jan
Mom to Tribble, Zathras, and Leela, and Lokai in my heart