[Gpdd] [MISC] Brownie and PetCo

Godfreys godfreys at uslink.net
Sun Aug 28 18:28:00 EDT 2005

First of all, I am so glad to hear that Brownie Bear is feeling better.
Whee were very worried about her!  But it seems that shes just too sassy
to let any old illness get to her. Yeah!!

Also, I know that alot of petstores are just not run very well.  The
store I got my first piggie at was not a very good one.  But my Moe came
from a PetCo and I want to pass on how great the small animals guy was
there.  He was probably late high school or college age and he really
seemed knowlegable about piggies.  He was also so very gentle with them,
storking and talking quietly to Moe before he handed him over to me to
check out.  He even made sure I knew how to hold and handle a piggie to
keep him safe before he handed him over to me.  Even tho I knew how, I
appreciated him making sure.  I know he was probably an exception - but
I wanted to pass it on.  I also told his supervisor how impressed I was
with him while she was filling out my paperwork.  Just a tidbit :-)

We're also sending out good thoughts to all of you in the path of the
hurricane.  Please stay safe!

All for now,
Ann & Moe