[Gpdd] General Question: bowel movements

TKandJon at aol.com TKandJon at aol.com
Sun Aug 28 20:09:23 EDT 2005

Hi all!  I have been reading the posts here for about a month  now.  I have
really enjoyed getting to "know" you and all of your  piggies.  While I haven't
been very vocal, I have sat here and cried  over goofy songs, and all of the
sick piggies and Rainbow  Bridge posters have our prayers.  Anyway, we bought
my daughter a  guinea pig for her birthday in July.  We did get her at a pet
store  *gasp*  but living in a rural area, we couldn't find any rescues or
anything of the kind - heck we had to drive an hour and a half to get to the pet
store!  Anyway, "Miss" Hermione (yes we are Harry Potter fans and in fact
are searching for a "Miss" Ginny for my other daughter's upcoming birthday)
seems to have settled in and is very happy here in our home.  She gets to  spend
lots of social time (closely supervised) with 4 kids in the house and a  Mom
who quickly has fallen in love with these unique animals.  We had been  feeding
her Hartz Guinea Pig Bonanza, but introduced a grape and a baby carrot  this
week.  She didn't eat very much of the fresh nummies, but this morning  she
had a teeny bit of not quite solid poop.  Since I am still learning so  much
about her, I wanted to check in with the experts to see if this is maybe
something to do with the grape (my son snatched the bag while I wasn't looking  and
had VERY similar pullups, lol) or if it was something I needed to be  concerned
about.
Thanks for this loop and for sharing your babies with us!
TK, Hermione, and the kiddos!

TK -  slave to my 4 kiddos and our furbabies
Hermione, Vader, Luke, Nala,  IttyBittyKitty, DC, Tommy, Wagger