[Gpdd] ANNOUNCEMENT: adoption day anniversary

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Sun Aug 28 20:54:04 EDT 2005

Judi, thank you for the congratulations.  Yes, it's hard to believe that
we've known Sunshine and Tumbleweed for a year.  They received a bit of
kale tonight as part of their celebration -- and, OK, I admit it, we sang
"Happy Adoption Day" to them to the tune of Happy Birthday.

We indeed think of the piggies who were so sadly returned to that man, and
we pray for them often <sniff>.

Cindy, Sunshine, and Tumbleweed