[Gpdd] Health-Quinton gets neutered

Morticia44 at aol.com Morticia44 at aol.com
Mon Aug 29 12:33:34 EDT 2005

This is Hunter guinea pig, my brother Quinton that came to us last month as
an abused piggy has gained a great amount of weight and will be neutered
today.  Dr. Carpenter and Dr. Daniel were very impressed with Quinton. He is eating
all  his food, and has even began climbing on top his waffle house in his
cage.

All of us piggies are saying special prayers for him to be ok during and
after surgery, please do the same. Our human mommy Raina has worked hard to get
our brother to this point, and is still working hard to find him a  girlfriend.

Thank you all for your suggestions, and advice when our new brother came
home.

Hunter piggy, and siblings and mommy  Raina