[Gpdd] HEALTH: Murray is having surgery on Tuesday

Lisa Choiniere lmchoiniere at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 29 22:42:41 EDT 2005

Well Murray and I had a long talk and we decided we were going to try the surgery. Tomorrow is the big day. The vet said most mammary tumors are encapsulated so it is very unlikely it is cancerous. He has fewer concerns about putting Murray through this than I do, but I am an over-protective slave, you know. He thinks my Murr-burr should come out just fine.

So if you have a moment to spare tomorrow can you send a quick prayer out about my Murray so things go well. I am already a nervous wreck and probably won't sleep a wink tonight.

I will keep you updated and hopefully at this time tomorrow, Murray and I will have good news to share.

Thanks,
Lisa and Murray, and the rest of Wheeks and Squeaks