[Gpdd] [Misc] Petsitting guinea pigs

Lisa B cavylover74 at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 30 10:38:14 EDT 2005

Hi ya slaves,

I have a friend in another state that will be leaving for about a month and she needs someone to pig-sit.  She is in Alaska.  She has someone but she is paying them.  I told her I wish I could watch them since I would do it for free.  Anyway, she would like to know how much she should pay someone to watch and care for her pigs the whole month.

I don't have no idea since I only been away from my pigs for a whole 3 days and I never had to pay anyone to watch my other pets either.

Can anyone give us some ideas on the price?  What would be a fair price?

Thanks,
Lisa and the Guinea Girls and the lone boar, Flint (not for long though.  Flint has a presurgery appt. on Thursday)

The "pigs" say, "Have a Wheeking Good Day!"