[Gpdd] [Misc] Be Prepared for a Disaster

Lisa B cavylover74 at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 30 13:41:22 EDT 2005

I felt the need to post this due to the hurricane and all the pets being turned away from shelters and losing their lives needlessly because most owners weren't prepared.

Here is a link for being prepared for a disaster for your guinea pig or rabbit.
http://www.noahswish.com/rabbit%20supplies.htm

Other animals can be found here:  http://www.noahswish.com/Disaster%20Preparedness%20Information.htm

I hope the animals that lost their lives went fast and the pets that are lost will be soon reunited with their owners.  Must be really scary out there by themselves.

I also want to send my condolences to all who have lost a beloved guinea pig and send my prayers to those that are sick or having surgery.

Wheeks to all,
Lisa and the Guinea Girls and the lone boar, Flint (not for long, has a presurgery appt Thursday)

The "pigs" say, "Have a Wheeking Good Day!"