[Gpdd] Adoption

Frances Hemmer francie56_us at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 30 16:15:56 EDT 2005

I have two beautiful girls that are just about two years old now that need a new and loving home.  They are my teen age daughters and she just doesn't want to take care of them anymore.  I hate to give them up, but I am allergic to them and can't clean their cage.  Their names are Ginger and Marbles.  They are colored just like their names.  We have cage, food bowels, water bottels and some bedding and food that would go with them.  They do have to be kept seperate.  Ginger is blind in one eye, but does see out of the other.  They don't really get along, so they are kept away from each other.  They will tolerate each other to have floor time.  Very loveable.  Marble's is a little skittish about being picked up, but loves to be held as does Ginger.  We live in Olathe Kansas.  That is in the Kansas City, Kansas, Kansas City Missouri metro area.  So if any one knows anyone that would want two sweet girls, please let me know.
Thanks,
Fran

test'; ">