[Gpdd] announcement: my sister's piggie is born!

Mikey pandameisje at gmail.com
Tue Aug 30 14:43:50 EDT 2005

Hi Everyone,

I hope all your piggies are doing fine, if not wish they will be better
soon.
Last friday one of the new piggies of my sister was born :D One of her
friends bought two guinea pigs presuming they were both of the same sex, but
however they turned out to be male and female, and of course inevitably the
female was pregnant. If there are any females in the nest of three baby
pigs, she will have one! But of course we still have to wait for some time
from them to be able to leave their mom.
My sister really wants guinea pigs since she has babysitted mine for half a
year. she told me she really misses mine and can't wait to have them around
again. I will be living with her for half a year :D guess that will be fun.
It think my sister has become just as much an piggy addict as i am ;)

btw, i did not get gpdd 335, can one of you send it to me?
also, i decided not to have kids from my youngest gp because it might be
risky and she is nearing one and a half year. I would not be happy with
myself, if she died in an attempt to get kids from her. Better no furry
babies, but a healthy piggy!

popcorns from my sows Guiny and Lotje

Slave Mieke