[Gpdd] Health:Murray and Brownie Bear

TKandJon at aol.com TKandJon at aol.com
Wed Aug 31 12:49:13 EDT 2005

Wheeeeeeeeeee hope you guys are doing ok.  Glad to hear Brownie Bear  is
doing better and enjoying her "power hour".  Lisa, so sorry to hear that  they
couldn't do the surgery on Murray, and you guys will be in our thoughts and
prayers.  While I am still new to the whole Piggie thing, I know we have  had dogs
and cats with benign tumors that lived a long and happy life.  We  have been
in your position before, and I think you did the right thing, and I  know
Murray will be happier for it.
Hugs and wheeks to everyone!

TK -  slave to my 4 kiddos and our furbabies
Hermione, Vader, Luke, Nala,  IttyBittyKitty, DC, Tommy, Wagger