[Gpdd] Misc: Pet of the Day

Alicia VanMaanen aliciavanmaanen at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 1 13:58:04 EST 2005

Yeah, thanks for letting me know that my piggie Willie was pet of the day on
Nov. 11th. I didn't even get that memo and I don't check the site that
often. Yes, that was my precious piggie. Dawna make sure the Boo Boo Bear
Hare knows that his man made the news and was pet of the day in his stunning
sailor outfit. :) I am sure that will excite her but don't worry no other
piggie girls have been calling him. Wheeks to everyone and thanks for always
being there.

Alicia slave to sailor Willie